Reviews for "Theatrical Trailer Trash"

TENS ACROSS THE BOARD!

THAT's right, Even 10 for interactivity! This is by far the funniest series of ANYTHING ever. More Barnyard Shenanigans is all the world needs! SO Reminiscant of Terry Gilliam's animations and yet still so original! DEFINITELY one of the funniest things of all time! And props for working in Dee Snyder!

Funny as fuck!!

Now I understand the meaning of the phrase "Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off." The author of this must have taken a hit to the head, or been abducted by sadistic aliens. I cant WAIT to show this shit to my friends!!

Funny as hell

This is the funniest damn thing I've seen. It's nothing but pointless violence, and makes absolutly no sense. Thats why its so funny. The start button might be he funniest thing In this cartoon.

It's so damn silly

This, the other show, and dancing sabbath were the few flash movies that really gave me the jollies. You don't get music like that all the time. Kick'ass

lol!

that other guy who said the movie sucked is a idiot that was hilarious! nice work. Cant wait for it