Reviews for "Rose At Eclipse"

its beautiful

its definetly more orchestral than the other roses but its still just as amazing. the only complaint is that it ends rather abruptly but i guess its because it loops, still if theres a version with an intro i'd love to hear that! anyway another great tune NemesisTheory thank you so much for your great music! <3

NemesisTheory responds:

thanks! i'm happy to hear that :D and yeah, all of the rose tracks loop. originally i had planned to switch styles (into that rock segment) mid song, but like i explained in the comments it would have complicated things a little bit. :( that would have made for a more clearer ending i think, but it would be hard to loop back into orchestral XD

the intro really isn't that special, but if you really want to hear that i can always mix that into an mp3 file and upload it for you. just let me know in a pm ^^

and thank YOU so much for your great support and review(s) <3

Amazing...

Great song, you have serious potential in music making if you can do this.
But I am wondering, could I use this song in a video or a game game of mine? Just wondering.
Great job, please keep this up, I really love this music, and I would really like to see you even farther in your career of music making.
Thanks for the awesome song.
~Zach

NemesisTheory responds:

You think so? That's pretty awesome. xD

Ofcourse you can! The reason I actually make these songs is so people can use them (and, ofcourse, just listen to them!) in their games or movies if they feel it really fits and they need original RPG-like music. Ofcourse, I also really enjoy making them so that works out well. xD

Anyway, I'm happy you enjoyed it and thank you for the review! <3

I didn't think it was possible...

Your Rose Series is one of the best music series i've listened to and I didn't think that you could top Rose at Twilight, which is my current favorite of the set...

Then you released this. How you manage to top a perfect 10 in my opinion is beyond me but you do so every time. My one regret is that I can't match with a 15 or something higher...thanks Nem. This is something i'd expect to hear in a professional game, which makes me wonder why you haven't been scouted yet.

Great music!

Yeah, it reminds me of a bunch of games.

Kingdom Hearts Series (Fighting Cutscene)
Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep (The Almighty Xi Blade, Ventus vs. Vanitas!) [fake]
Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core (Attack on SOLDIER, Confronting Angeal, Zack's Resolve) [All fake titles]
Final Fantasy XIII (Ragnarok)
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (Marth, take up the Blade, Falchion!) [Made up the song title!]
Dissidia 012 (Main Menu & Cloud's Story Mode)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Climbing Hyrule Castle)
The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (The Final Battle, Demise!) [Another fake song title!]
Tales of Vesperia (Moment of Truth: Yuri vs. Flynn) [Fake]
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Old Ties, Emil vs. Richter) [Fake]
Megaman Zero 3 (Save our World, Zero, The Final Battle, Zero vs. Dr.Wile!) [Fake]
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Rise, Heroes, Climb the Stairs to Taboo!) [Fake]
Metroid Other M (Escape! Samus's Last Stand, Defeat Mother Brain![again!]) [Fake]
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (The Wind Blows, A Beacon of Hope, Sage Naruto vs. Pein!) [fake]

yeah, they'd be great song titles too!

10 stars btw!

So it's meant to be some sort of RPG boss theme? I think you nailed it! The orchestrations sound like they come straight out of an RPG, or an epic high fantasy movie. I can definitely imagine this track playing while playing a Final Fantasy-esque game. 5/5