Reviews for "Rose At Eclipse"

Epic to Epic Proportions!

Instant amazingness from start to finish. incredible. I'm already looking forward to your next song. This may be really different from other rose songs...but I like this one even more. It's not just loud drumnbass from start to finish. After listening to the first minute, I thought it was impossible to get anything better. But right after the 3 minute mark, it was just something...impossible to describe. Only music from you could describe something like that. Excellent. Truly a work, well deserved, a song to be remembered for a very, very long time.

NemesisTheory responds:

Wow thank you! I hope you'll like the next one just as much, if not better :D

I'm really happy to hear that btw, i was kind of worried it would have been too different or that i sucked too much at orchestral to make it sound good, but reading this makes me feel really good about it <3

Thank you very much for the kind words and review <3

Awesome

Was like a TES style song, like the guy below said, but I also feel it has a touch of crisis's soundtrack as well. Btw, did I mention I love both their soundtracks already? Very well thought out, and just my kind of song. 10/10.

NemesisTheory responds:

I sure do as well! Crysis 2 had a really great soundtrack too, mainly because Hans Zimmer helped on it, and I love his music too. <3

Thanks for the review! <3

Eargasm~

That was seriously awesome. Sounds like something you would hear in Final Fantasy or something. That was truly worthy of being in an all-time best seller game. FTW

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! I'd actually love to hear this in a final fantasy game and see if it actually fits lol xD

Thanks for the kind words and review <33

very cool

Just as good as Two Steps From Hell

Superfulwondiferus.

Not a realword, but it should be to describe this piece of work. I has a great Battling and Kingdom feel to it, (Kingdom Hearts! :D) It's Superfulwondiferus. Nice job on this one.