Reviews for "Rose At Eclipse"

It's great!

Would love to hear this with a splash of metal ,|..|

NemesisTheory responds:

and you will! soon <3

Very good Song, but...

I felt that it just wasn't a "Rose" song. It has that Final boss feel, and as a stand alone song, I enjoyed it as much as any RPG fan would, but comparing this to the other Rose Genre songs you've made... It just doesn't feel like it belongs there.

The Song itself does paint a vivid picture of a raging battle of millions against enemy forces, with a mastermind pulling the strings of both sides before the First Confrontation against the main Heroes, but before they can Land the Fatal blow against them, The Villain erases their memory and warps them to different parts of the world, 5 years into the future.

Honestly feel that this has great potential to become one of the greater opening songs for a lucky game or animation that can pull off the execution juuuust right.

NemesisTheory responds:

I understand! The other songs were a lot more, well, let's just say active for lack of a better term. This is way different, but I've always tried to make these songs about RPG-like music, and I dont think this one is too different from the others if you look at it from that perspective. xD That's what I tell myself anyway, lol!

That's a pretty cool description! That would be pretty awesome if someone could get that right. xD

I'm happy you enjoyed it, though! <3

ok that settles it

when i finally start my video game company im hiring you

It reminds me about shadow of colossus when your climbing up one of em

@Theghost128
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
GO TO UNIVERSAL WITH THIS!!!
AND MAKE SURE THEY USE THIS SONG: BECAUSE IT IS PURELY EPIC.