Reviews for "Rose At Eclipse"

its beautiful

its definetly more orchestral than the other roses but its still just as amazing. the only complaint is that it ends rather abruptly but i guess its because it loops, still if theres a version with an intro i'd love to hear that! anyway another great tune NemesisTheory thank you so much for your great music! <3

NemesisTheory responds:

thanks! i'm happy to hear that :D and yeah, all of the rose tracks loop. originally i had planned to switch styles (into that rock segment) mid song, but like i explained in the comments it would have complicated things a little bit. :( that would have made for a more clearer ending i think, but it would be hard to loop back into orchestral XD

the intro really isn't that special, but if you really want to hear that i can always mix that into an mp3 file and upload it for you. just let me know in a pm ^^

and thank YOU so much for your great support and review(s) <3

Epic to Epic Proportions!

Instant amazingness from start to finish. incredible. I'm already looking forward to your next song. This may be really different from other rose songs...but I like this one even more. It's not just loud drumnbass from start to finish. After listening to the first minute, I thought it was impossible to get anything better. But right after the 3 minute mark, it was just something...impossible to describe. Only music from you could describe something like that. Excellent. Truly a work, well deserved, a song to be remembered for a very, very long time.

NemesisTheory responds:

Wow thank you! I hope you'll like the next one just as much, if not better :D

I'm really happy to hear that btw, i was kind of worried it would have been too different or that i sucked too much at orchestral to make it sound good, but reading this makes me feel really good about it <3

Thank you very much for the kind words and review <3

Jesus Christ I love you.

Dude, this sounds... amazing.
I just wish you had more time to pump this stuff out...
Really makes you want to just grab a massive weapon and walk nonchalantly towards a giant foe in slow-motion, back turned to the camera, looking all heroic.
Great stuff.
Doesn't really sound like any of the other Roses though, maybe the melody is just too diluted for me to notice any similarity to the previous incarnations...
But hey, it's incredible, so who cares, right? :D

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you!! I wish I had more time too, lol. I hate making everyone wait so long for new songs... it used to be like 12-16 tracks per year, now it's like 3 or 4. that's just no good. :(

besides that, that's exactly the kind of stuff i love as well xD

it doesnt really have a connection/similarity to others roses i think, mainly because the style is so different. i did try to keep everything sound as rpg-like as possible so it at least belongs in the rose err family, i guess lol. <3

thanks for the review <3

Amazing!

You're one of my favorite NG artists for a reason!
XD

And I think you should just upload every version of this song, just in case. You never know what's gonna end up on the front page, and people may like the version with the intro way better. :D

yay thank you, haha! <3

I'll just upload the two versions here and spread the rest out on my twitter thingy. No need to upload like 5 versions of the same song. XD

Yay! Another Rose song...

...wow that is drastically different from all the others, and, to be honest, it rox! I would like to say, however, that it isn't quite as fast paced as a typical boss fight song. IMO, it sounds more like a main menu song or something of the likes.

PS Just a random thought about your rose songs, but I just went through all of them one after another. Since they are so similar and they loop, playing them back-to-back almost sounded like they were all the same song :D except for the last one, but that's ok...it's not a rose at a specific time of day anyhow lol

It's definitely a new approach! But not any less RPG-like I think haha. xD

I don't necessarily think boss fight music needs to be fast in order to be, well, boss-type music but I see your point!

And yes, I hear that often too lol. It's totally not intended, but still nice all the same!

Thanks for the review. <3