Reviews for "Rose At Eclipse"

Very good Song, but...

I felt that it just wasn't a "Rose" song. It has that Final boss feel, and as a stand alone song, I enjoyed it as much as any RPG fan would, but comparing this to the other Rose Genre songs you've made... It just doesn't feel like it belongs there.

The Song itself does paint a vivid picture of a raging battle of millions against enemy forces, with a mastermind pulling the strings of both sides before the First Confrontation against the main Heroes, but before they can Land the Fatal blow against them, The Villain erases their memory and warps them to different parts of the world, 5 years into the future.

Honestly feel that this has great potential to become one of the greater opening songs for a lucky game or animation that can pull off the execution juuuust right.

NemesisTheory responds:

I understand! The other songs were a lot more, well, let's just say active for lack of a better term. This is way different, but I've always tried to make these songs about RPG-like music, and I dont think this one is too different from the others if you look at it from that perspective. xD That's what I tell myself anyway, lol!

That's a pretty cool description! That would be pretty awesome if someone could get that right. xD

I'm happy you enjoyed it, though! <3

Damn!

That was as epic and epic can get!!! This kinda reminds me of the ending of FF9 when the Red Rose blocks the White Dragon as Invincible approaches the lifa tree.

Thanks!
You've reminded me I still need to finish FF9! I'm going to get on that. xD

Wow sounds almost legit

Can't say I know where this is from or even heard of the game but it sounds absolutely amazing and has a lot of potential for being a good source. In short this is epic!

NemesisTheory responds:

I'd be surprised if you did! It's an original song, just inspired by RPG music, haha! :D

I'm happy you enjoyed it! <3

Epic.

While I don't think this is my favorite of the Rose series, it's definitely one of the best pieces I've heard from you. It seems hopeful and yet perilous at the same time, two elements that make it perfect for a boss-fight of some kind.

I can't find any flaws with it, so I don't know what else to say.
I love it :3
10/10

NemesisTheory responds:

Wow, thanks! And yeah, I think the bass piano really helps with that perilous feeling, I was surprised it actually worked that well (I've heard it before in other games) in the song.

No flaws? Really? That's awesome. xD

Thanks for the review! <3

WHOA

QUITE EPIC!

What VST, or Soundfont did you use for this MASTEFUL orchestrated song!?

Thanks!