Reviews for "Rose At Eclipse"

Just keeps getting better

Amazing Nemesis... I was sure the "Rose" series couldnt have anything to improve on... 10/10 5/5 and favs.

Thanks! There's always something to improve upon haha! <3

Thanks for the scores and review!

Dramatic

The rhythm and drums really bring out the suspense. I felt like the only thing that was missing was perhaps some kind of really somber brass theme. The progression seems to stop after a bit, so after everything has 'developed', it seems to simmer down.

NemesisTheory responds:

Yeah, I actually did play around with a bridge like that, but I felt it took too much out of it. I definitely understand what you mean though! I did try for a great climax in the second half, but since hardly any new instruments were introduced, I can see how it doesn't really add to much.

That was the risk though, go for a steady flow, or break out with everything (which I am saving for the next version by the way :D) and risk making it too hectic for what I'm trying it to be. xD

I'm happy you enjoyed it, though!

Wow O_O

This is amazing. For some reason, I'm getting a Yoko Shimomura feel, a more evenly paced orchestral vibe of Radiant Historia (which Shimomura helped compose the music for), or both. Anyway, this is awesome, and I can't wait for the second version. :D

NemesisTheory responds:

I just finished Radiant Historia last week lol! That's awesome. The music in that game is really amazing too, Yoko is truly an amazing composer. If you got a 'Yoko-vibe' from this music, then that's a really big compliment for me. ^^

Thanks for the review! <3

Epic

Lovin it, Im getting a hint of Secret of Mana too in this piece

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks!! I LOVE secret of mana!
And thanks to you, now I have to replay it lol XDDD

Huh

Makes me think of Castle Crashers. It's got that epic fight/march feeling going on.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks for that! I really love David's music, so to see that comparison really makes me smile. :)