Reviews for "Rose At Eclipse"

Awesome

Was like a TES style song, like the guy below said, but I also feel it has a touch of crisis's soundtrack as well. Btw, did I mention I love both their soundtracks already? Very well thought out, and just my kind of song. 10/10.

NemesisTheory responds:

I sure do as well! Crysis 2 had a really great soundtrack too, mainly because Hans Zimmer helped on it, and I love his music too. <3

Thanks for the review! <3

This audio sounds like...

Legions of spiritual (conscious), sentient, (immaterial, nonphysical or metaphysical) good, and faithful (not bad or fallen) angels at my side, helping me!

That sounds like an awesome RPG party if I ever heard one, lol! <3

oblivion

do you know the game oblivion this music sounds like it is from skyrim!!!LOL

NemesisTheory responds:

ommggg, that's a big compliment! I am a BIG BIG BIG fan of Jeremy Soule's music! <33

thank you!

Wow.

I could just imagine Mario fighting Bowser to this.

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha wow, that would be pretty awesome indeed! :D

Still the same

Your songs are "still the same". They do not sound always the same, but they are still as awesome. Just gotta love your Rose Songs (and the songs that sound like they're from Rockman, too ;P). This gets a 10/10 5/5 and a download for my iPod. And if I may, I'll use this as yet another battletheme for my Rm2k3 Game. Keep up the good work, because we all love it! <3

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, I think I know what you mean. I've read people refer it to the "NT-style" lol. xD I like that!

Anyway thanks! Great to see these songs still being appreciated even after so long, and I do love the rockman music as well! But that's a given. XD You're more than welcome to use it for your RPG, so long as you show me your game when it's done!! I'd love to see this in an RPG. :D

Thanks for the scores and review! <3