Reviews for "Rose At Eclipse"

Very good!

It's very, very good. I loved your Rose at Meridiem, and this is not a letdown, sir! A battle tune that makes the blood boil is what I needed this day. The only thing that I can point out is that there is a slight out of sync when listening to it in loop. But it's not a loop, but a song, so you may disregard that. Anyway, it's awesome.

Simply Amazing

When I first walked into the Audio Portal, I was expecting some weird dubstep stuff that wouldn't spark my interest. Then I hear this. I literally sat still just to listen to this.
I can instantly imagine myself, Morning Star mace in hand, facing off against an evil tyrant with flames around us as this music plays. If there was any sort of moment like this happening, this song would fit it to a T, and more. Simply a gorgeous musical piece that I wouldn't mine hearing in a game.
I mean, I'd love to post some constructive criticism, but I can't find anything wrong since I'm enjoying this so much.

Aw shee-

Sounds like someone's been playing xenoblade chronicles.
Seriously though, great song! keep it up ;)

Eargasm~

That was seriously awesome. Sounds like something you would hear in Final Fantasy or something. That was truly worthy of being in an all-time best seller game. FTW

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! I'd actually love to hear this in a final fantasy game and see if it actually fits lol xD

Thanks for the kind words and review <33

Awesome

Was like a TES style song, like the guy below said, but I also feel it has a touch of crisis's soundtrack as well. Btw, did I mention I love both their soundtracks already? Very well thought out, and just my kind of song. 10/10.

NemesisTheory responds:

I sure do as well! Crysis 2 had a really great soundtrack too, mainly because Hans Zimmer helped on it, and I love his music too. <3

Thanks for the review! <3