Reviews for "Rose At Eclipse"

Lol

The beginning sounds like it could be the character select theme for the next Killer Instinct

PERFECTION

I Love Your Work And I've Waited For This Rose TO Come Ever Since I've Heared The Previous Rose

Keep Up Your Works

Great as always.

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said. Again, this is a great piece.
However, I do have a question. Around the middle mark or so, the Melody reminded me a lot of the Crysis 2 Main theme. Was that part of your inspiration, or something? Because it sounded a lot like it.

Flawless.

As usual, perfect balancing between the instruments, tons of variety, and a great length.

Your work continues to be genius. I tend to use them quite often in my youtube videos!

I thought you couldn't possible get better.

But you damn sure did. I thought there was no place to go but down, yet you keep on going up and you're not showing any signs of stopping. Holy shit this is good. The whole song smooths perfectly throughout and is absolutely beautiful from beginning to end. I have no complaints at all. Keep on making music because you are divine when it comes to it.