Reviews for "MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2"

That was fucking halarious

You.... my good sir........ Are Touching....My boobs.

lawl that was funnneh!

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks for the review there!

hey

those main cahracters, the mechas beside Samus

did you designt hem your self?

i mean...i never seen these characters before? i'm so outta the loop of video games.

thanks!

Shadowii2 responds:

Ah, they only appear in the Metroid Prime: Hunters on Nintendo DS, otherwise they never appear, although Sylux has a little appearance in Metroid Prime trilogy. I'll give you the chance to find it, as I don't want to spoil it. (It's not confirmed thing though, but there is a possibility it's him.)

Thanks for the review.

nice

It was actually pretty nice, graph were pretty good, i didnt like the eyes and hands but w/e..

Also voices were pwnsome, i hope they are awared your actors did a pretty good damn job!

Also, i saw an error in the loading stuff:

at the bottom: press the ss button FOR goint to scene selection

you might want to replace the ''FOR'' with to, it makes it clean and more ''understandable (to go to scene selection)

Awesome job overall, keep it up and cant wait to see other vis from you

8/10 and 4/5!

Shadowii2 responds:

Yep, I kind think it should be "to" too, but "for" sounds like formal, like you are talking to a king or something.

But anyway, thanks for the review!

drawings were cool

yea your drawings looked fantastic also the jokes such as the mummy one (lol that joke never gets old),JUSTIN BAILEY (lol SYLUXX RULEZ) cheat code etc. great job, hope to see another flash from you and your team.

Haha, I see then.
Glad you enjoyed it!

that was the tits

this has got to be the best parody i have ever seen . the way u make spire seem like an imbusile is priceless and the classic 1 liner
u my good sir are touching my boobs.
u have to make another

Shadowii2 responds:

Nah, I doubt that it's the best.
Anyway, thanks for the review!