Reviews for "MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2"

Aah we always like your flashes Shadowii2

Sylux however was the smartest of the hunters. (using his ship to fire at Samus)
As for Sylux... everyone made rumors of him being at the ending of MP3 or some reincarnation of Dark Samus.... well... Maybe Sylux is the reincarnation of Dark Samus aka Metriod prime? We dont know...

Anyway... great flash and at the jokes... well I seen better... It was hella funny when Spire said Money and Justin Bailey code as also funny.

Still you could have added 3 mystery jokes.
A: What happened to the Omega Cannon?
B: What is Sylux really?
C: Why did Sylux ignore Samus down on that volcano planet I dont know the name off right now?

Just suggestions but keep up the good work.

Shadowii2 responds:

Yep, he sure was, I wonder do the other hunters even have ships or so.
And maybe, it's not told anywhere that what Sylux is so I can't really tell anything to that for sure, but he does look like he's a hunter like Samus, human in a power suit.

And those three jokes you mentioned could have been pretty good too, but didn't remember anything like that while I was writing the script.

Oh well, anyway, thanks for the review!

...don't vote this review 'useless' - it's obvious

... Mommy!

Shadowii2 responds:

Wow, someone voted it to be helpful instead! :D

Thanks for the review anyway.

maybe frontpage material :)

However i do have some critism.
The skill level of the voice actors were a bit weird.
You have the basical guy with a mic and mixed it up with people that could do real tv voice acting.

The style was a bit ackward at the samus aran suit scene where suddenly the shiny perfect quality was replaced by something drawn less well :)

In that same scene i thought the reaction, animation, pace of that scene was also a bit lacking. Not once did any of the guys give that "omg were screwed" feeling.
It felt like it was finnished a bit to soon.

Shadowii2 responds:

I always appreciate constructive criticsm :)
Okay, let's see here.

Yeah, gotta agree with this first one, but then again it's MegaMan-Trigger's first time voicing and he did quite swell job. (I personally thought his voice fitted Sylux well)

Yeah, back then when I made the character models, I forgot Suitless Samus and because Flash kept doing weird error crash, I had to draw her less well :/

And hmm, maybe you're right here. I just subminally want to get everything done soon :P

Thanks for the review!

Really liked it

As a fan of Metroid I think this was made very well. No bad comments, well done!

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks fellow Metroid fan then!

Hilarious!

I was cracking up all the way through! have fun getting on the front page! ...again

Shadowii2 responds:

Yeah... Again... xD ... but maybe.

Thanks for the revew!