Reviews for "MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2"

k...

it's nice, keep it up

Heh, thanks there.

Pretty Cool

I have no idea of what i just saw but i liked it

Shadowii2 responds:

You should probably play Metroid Prime Hunters first then, dunno.

Thanks for the review anyway.

Keep it up !

I thought it was cool !
Just looking at other reviews.
Do people know what goes into these, and how time consuming it is ?
And for other people to enjoy !
But anyway man, I appreciate the work put in !

Shadowii2 responds:

Yep yep, sometimes the criticism goes to that level that everything has to be a masterpiece no matter what and that I'm doing these for free with no intends to profit or so.

Anyway, that was little offtopic, thanks for the review.

it was alright

I have to agree almost completely with Hoogiman. The art was very nice with the gradients and very detailed characters. The tweened animation was pretty good the way you did it, so they weren't standing still as they talked, but the dialogue just didn't do a whole lot for me.

I felt the writing was a little weak and none of the jokes hit. One rule of comedy - repetition is funny....but to a certain point. The mommy joke died in the first scene, you shouldn't have kept going.

Also, like said, the dialogue just wasn't delivered strong enough to make the impact it needed. Samus especially just didn't do a lot for me. The touching my boobs line wasn't a favorite of mine, but the way she delivered it made it worse for me. There should've been a build up, and a little faster. I would've liked to hear a little more attitude out of her voice actor.

All in all, a very nicely made animation, it is good, but the actual plot/script/performance needs to be worked on because you are a good animator. Good luck on your next project! Maybe I'll be able to voice work for you sometime.

Shadowii2 responds:

But what I am meaning with the improvement here is that the writing in this is a LOT better than in the first "MPC" in my opinion, which was just a randomly pulled out script of jokes.

But I agree with the voicing here.

Thanks for the review.

ps:
Also from what I checked, you have quite interesting voice there, might be asking you if I ever need fresh voices.

Ok...

The last line was the best.
:D