Reviews for "MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2"

haha.lolzor

That was pretty funny.Could the next ones be with the hunters in them too? I love kanden.It took you a while to make this one though. Will it be as long to make the other as well?(hopefully not.random croud:"YYYAAAYYY!".random guy: STFU Joo Noobernotchers!" random croud:"Awwww!!!") :) )

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, maybe, maybe not, depends on what kind of idea I would be getting for the next time if I do.

Thanks for the review! :)

freaken sweet!

everything about this video is great! the animation, the character design,the voice acting(but,like snowmaninacave said, it did sound a little forced at some points)but still a great video.keep it up!

Shadowii2 responds:

Yeah, voice acting isn't my strongest point so yeah, oh well.
Thanks for the review!

very nice!

This was alot better than the first! I liked the inclusion of other characters, especially the fact that they were the other hunters. Plus, the voice acting wasn't as slurred! Please continue, this could very quickly become a great series!

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, this sure is better than the first.
And heh, I don't know, for now I have some other projects so I gotta wait and see.

Anyway, thanks for the review!

Awsome

It was a great movie. Even if you have never played the game I loled to most of the jokes.

Shadowii2 responds:

Yep, but some people might think "Who is that?" when it comes to it.

But thanks for the review!

hahahaha

hahaha very funny we need more metroid flashes and u just brought the 1st to start them all.

Shadowii2 responds:

Indeed, not so many Metroid flashes lately, eh?

Thanks for the review.