Reviews for "MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2"

pretty meh

The voice acting was pretty nice but the humor was weak.
I got a chukle when spire said "Yes Sir!" but that was it. you really should have utilized some of the backstories of the characters, they are a rather interesting bunch and you failed to show that.

Shadowii2 responds:

But remember that they don't have many backstories either, although for example people who know that Weavel is a space pirate who lost it's body in fight between Samus, so his only working body parts (Spine and brains) were planted to robotic body, they might get the "I need a new memorycard for my body" better.

Oh well, thanks for the review.

Hmp.

I personally didnt like this all too much. There were only a few good, funny lines. But mostly it was a bad attempt at humour. It was a little too long, but the voice acting was pretty good.

Shadowii2 responds:

Everyone surely won't like my type of humour, I'm aware of that, but thanks for your opinions anyway.

Good

I know who Samus is but I've never actually played any of the games so I'm basing this off of the flash completely.
I thought it was cute. (Don't take that as an insult)
The voices went well with the chrarcters personlaities and their appearences.
I just rated it a little low because although clich├ęs work at appropriate moments, non of those moments really came up my dear. The animation could've been a little better too, but, it could have been a lot worse. 8/10 4/5

Yeah, I see there then.
Thanks for the review anyway!

Tis good as some parts, others, not so much.

Well, the voice acting was better. As with the animation.

Some parts were funny and well thought out, others seemed cheesy and rushed.

Same goes for the voice acting.

I also think you could have used less gradients.

But overall, it was a good flash.

But everything can be made better.

Shadowii2 responds:

Yep, I don't personally use gradients much appearantly, but I used the gradients to give it some "robotic" look in a way, not sure.

Thanks for the review.

pretty funny

hehehehh it was good and made me laugh

i dont see why i should give it "TES SUXORS 0-10!!11!!!!!"
soo ill give it a 7

YOU MY GOOD SIR ARE TOUCHING MY BOOBS

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, that's some logic you got there.
Thanks for the review.