Reviews for "MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2"

Oh look another video game parody!

Nobody has ever though of doing a video game parody before! Not to be a cynic (well actually yes), it is much like every other video game parody out there. Your drawings are average, but you need work on hands and animation. I'm glad you got different voice actors, but the dialogue you gave them was useless. There was almost no animation, except for head movement (sort of, they looked very 2d especially when moving), and the odd bobbing hand or sliding body.

You took a popular franchise
Added something sexual in there
???
Profit

I'm guessing this will be flagged useless considering how people hate to admit anything vaguely resembling something popular is bad.

You know what?
I have gotten bored with video game parodies quite lot to tell the truth, so I'm trying to get back to my own flash series that I used to make before anything else and that's Max n' CO (formerly Max Movies).

But you know what again?

That "listing" theory has never made sense to me.

And thirdly you know what?

I don't except everyone to like my flashes in the first place anyway.

FUNNY!!!

Nice Graphics but the peoples voice was all a little wierd sounding but grreat falsh!

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, thanks for the review there.

very good

i like the graphics

Haha, thanks.

Well I dont know about you guys

I liked it. I used to play Metroid as a kid and I related to this. I thought you did a good job, I mean yeah a couple of the jokes ran dry but other than that I though it was funny. I liked when he goes ....Touche...... haha good job man!

Haha, I see then.