Reviews for "FF6 Opera-Pella Fun"

Best road trip ever.

Now I know what to do when my radio breaks down! I absolutely LOVED the expressions and lip syncing in this. Always makes me laugh. Great job!

Well

Can't say I've ever had the inclination to beat box it in the car, but I know exactly what you mean. Pretty funny stuff man!

Funniest 90 seconds ever!

this was hilarious in every sense, with all the random gibberish. the animation and art were also VERY good, and the lip-synching was excellent. my one gripe is that i wish it was longer. but other than that, perfect!

Hahahaha

Padadubadubadubadubadubaduh hahaha yeah man you made it

wow

This was great. I would have liked it better if I had any idea which song they were singing though. Oh well, you can't play all games. Very funny! I've done the same thing XD