Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide"

Very helpful. I hope that thanks to this movie my whistle will change from just fucking normal.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Be patient. It may take a while, but persistence and patience will pay off.

Oh and thanks for the review.

We Needed Something Like This

Very helpful guide. Maybe now I can make my whistle go back to normal.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Hopefully you will. It's just a pity more people won't see this, seems like it could help a lot of people.

Thank you for reviewing!

Neat!

Nice! I love when people tell about NG through flash-videos (rules, history, etc) it really makes me think that. . .Someone has a clue to what this crazy websites organizational systems work? I can finally use my whistle now, that's been lying on the couch, and staring at me as I gone through my profile. . .Thanks! Keep it up.
- The Review Request Club

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks for reviewing! I'm glad that I was able to clarify a few grey areas. Good luck with your whistle!

Wonderful

I see you in the review thread quite often.

I really enjoyed this and I'm sure everyone else will. Kudos on showing people what an abusive review is. Maybe this will even help out with the people who give abusive reviews. Heh.

Thanks for the review.

Maybe this will help bring some people back from the dark side of reviewing. More importantly though I hoped to clarify a few grey areas with regard to the whistle, and judging from some of the responses I've gotten I have achieved that.

Very Helpful

Thanks, man, this answers so many questions that I've had, up until seeing this I was so unsure of myself, that I didn't flag anything. Although it would be helpful if the links at the end of the flash were actual links/clickys instead of just the address. Thanks again.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

I know hyperlinks would work better than the address, but as I said in the guide I'm crap at Flash and so I didn't know how to.

Thank you for reviewing.