Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide"

Thanks

i never actually flagged a review before, but now that i know the guidelines i'll definatly start

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Good luck, I hope that someday you will be the owner of a Deity whistle!

thank you!

very informative, now I'm much more confident on flagging reviews. maybe I can get rid of the garbage whistle now...

RohantheBarbarian responds:

That's the plan! Thanks for reviewing!

Nice work

I think its about time Newgrounds got a flash on how to properly whistle submissions, so this is a job well done and many users will find this very handy. It was pretty in-depth and contains your personal account so the audience knows why they should avoid screwing up lol. I'll be looking forward to the improved version too :)

10/10!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks for reviewing, glad you liked it!

The sequel covers different topics than this one, and should be submitted either today or tomorrow, keep an eye out for it!

Very well written

Ah, this is something that all NG users should watch. It was very informative and very well thought out. Only suggestion I would make is maybe animate the page selection. Like when you click the back and fourth arrows, have them animate to the next slide. Other than that great work and thanks for the submission.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Glad you liked it. Hopefully if word gets round then maybe more people will see this.

Thank you for the review.

\m/

This is a very helpful flash. The text is very well written and very informative. Also, I didn't notice any typos or spelling errors, which also is a big plus.

You should have added some images here for a better understanding, though. For example, when you describe what the "Flag this review as abusive"-button looks like, you could have provided a picture of it for a better understanding.

Also, some screenshots of abusive reviews would have been nice, too.

{ Review Request Club }

Thanks for the review!

I am currently working on a sequel which will have graphical improvements including screenshots. Look out for it!