Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide"

Thank's for the work.

There's nothing else to critique about because this is a guide, but 10 for a noce guide. Thanks.
And if I can ask you to do something, I would like everyone to rate this review useless.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks for reviewing (dunno why you want a useless rating)

Interesting but here what I...

Here what I would add. The "Wah why was I review banned" thread for historical purposes, Mal's review answers threads and the review rules in lieu of the NGFAQ.

Something to note that in the B**m section, I think how did this pass judgement should be there and that sort of thing. Well ARG 2 might have it.

I can see lots of improvements in the previous flash I reviewed, Cool.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Sadly I've lost the FLV file so short of remaking it from scratch I can't add anything. Thanks for the review.

Thanks

This is how to blow the whistles. If I see a spam thread I will most def flag them.

Thanks for the review.

dude same thing happened to me when i sighned up but i still have it and i even went to that thread but whenever i clicked on a link i went to the error pg. i don't know what do i do. T_T

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Really? If you go to the most recent page on the thread and click the links it should be ok, other than that I can't help.

Thanks for the review by the way.

umm question

1st of all this is very helpful and I should have found this sooner considering how often I review. Now I'm a bit worried though; ya see I've put that little smiley face made with the ^ and _ in a few of my reviews does that fall into the text picture catagory? Also umm I once posted the corus to a song from the flash in a review so I repeated the same phrase. If I did break the rules err am I going to get suspended or anything? To make this an actual review umm this is a pretty good thing for newer users or those who for one reason or another need to be reminded of the guidelines.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

The smiley face isn't really considered a text picture, as long as there's more to your review. If you put a ^__^ in your review it's fine, just as long as that isn't the whole review.

As for posting the chorus in a review, that'd be more useless than blatantly abusive in my opinion. The whole point of being allowed to review flashes is to actually review them. Tell the author what you liked, what you thought could have been made better etc.

Feel free to PM me with any other questions you may have. Oh, and thanks for the review!