Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide"

Informative, but...

This was a good flash and it had a lot of good information. There are some ways that could make it better though.

It was kind of bland, just some text and buttons. You could add a bit of "flavor" by either adding some animations or some pictures of the whistles or reviews. The background was a regular color and it would be cool if you could make just a quick background design (that wouldn't make the text hard to read) or just some cool color.

You did do a lot of great stuff too. Like add a table of contents for a better feel and you had tips and other sources (like offering the suggestion to PM review mods)) which were very good.

Nice job. (I tried to make a really good review too, especially for this submission ;D)

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks for reviewing! I know I could have done more but as I said I'm a Flash beginner and just wanted to make a basic but helpful flash. I will spruce any future submissions up a bit, but I'm happy with this as a first try.

Haha

That really helped me ! Lol good job dude.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Glad you liked it and thanks for the review!

Excellent

I finally understand how to use the whistle system. Thanks for taking the time to point it out!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

No problem, happy to do it and thanks for reviewing!

Well...

I guess that explains why some of my reviews have been deleted... Those rules aren't set in stone, and they make exceptions... I see... Well, thanks for the advice!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Glad to help, and thanks for reviewing!

veryy cool

thanks for the information

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Hope it helps you improve your whistle status, and thanks for the review!