Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide"

Now I know!

I'm glad you did this. I personally never flagged anything as abusive because I just didn't know what was considered abusive. And I've been on the site for a few years.

So thank you for this. Now make an animation!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks for the review! As I said in the flash I have crappy animation skills, so it will be a long time before I submit another flash, if I ever do.

Incredably useful!

I never actually understtod the whistle system myself untill I went through this and looked at the examples. Got me all the wiser. Hope this makes it through the portal, because other people like me who don't understant the system could watch it and understant it properly.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

This is exactly what I was aiming at. Hope this helps you and thanks for the review!

ehhh

helpful but should be part of the rules or a informational guide not a game so overall make it a part of the rule book not part of the gaming section

RohantheBarbarian responds:

I understand what you mean, but the average newbie isn't going to bother trawling through the FAQ, so hopefully this will be more accessible. Thanks for reviewing!

Not much of a game.

It would make a beter PSA than a game, but at least it was informative, you might help me get my whistle status back to normal. Although I kind of like the garbage whistle...

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks for the review. I know it wasn't a game as such, but other tutorial-style submissions are marked as games, and it is partially interactive, so it was closer to a game than a movie. I had to choose one, so game seemed more suitable.

Seriously pointless

If you are going to post a test flash movie, make it something that people might find interesting. All that information is in the FAQs, and is presented in a far more suitable way (a hyperlinked list).

If you just wanted to test turning the pages, write a short story, or tell a joke. At least add some pictures or music. Otherwise a .txt file would be superior.

1. It has music.
2. I never said it was a test, it is my first full submission.
3. As I already said, the average newbie would get more from this than the FAQ would offer, including most crucially the link to Rage's thread.
4. Thanks for the review, I guess.