Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pokemon Deep Purple ep.01"

It was ok

It was funny at first and then it really got tedious. Try to keep the action at a better pace or at least break it up with more jokes.

Eurritimia responds:

Ok, I won't forget this! :)

haha

what a lozer(red) he used his master ball on a dumb magicarp.... i would of kicked its but and tell the characters mom to go to heck...
and mewtow is an idiot...(capture a trainer... ha itll never happen)

hahahahahaha!

about the mewtwo, it'll appear on the future, I'm gonna explain it better on next episodes!

A Great Start

A Great start, but there are things in the pokemon universe that are really annoying. Some suggests, try to get the graphics to flow more evenly, and see about some of those repetitive sounds. The music archive on Newgrounds has lots of Poke-themed songs to sub in and all you need is permission and credit. You can poke fun at the original while being more creative (and easier on the ears, ouch!).

Eurritimia responds:

The music was a problem here, I couldn't find music for Veridiana Town... and I have a personal preference for RBY musics than RGLF ones.

Make it faster any slower and 2008 will be over.

The jokes where good and the story was ok. Strictly speaking, if you beat the Elite 4, why did you walk? You could've ran.

Eurritimia responds:

hahahahahahha! I haven't thought that! Maybe he lost his running shoes...

Helluva slow

Very funny, good jokes, but you need to make sure the FPS is 24 because it looked very choppy and slow. It also needed a few more sound effects.

24? I was doing at 12 fps... ^_^