Reviews for "Jack McHavoc Ep1"

A promising start!

I rather enjoyed this. The animation was good, but the base drawing of things was off in respect to things like proportion and how the soldier types held their guns.
If they did it that way, they'd all have broken ribs. The butts of guns are generally held at the shoulder, not at the collarbone.

The music fit extremely well; metal or orchestra epic would've been out of place.

Plot next time? I certainly hope so. I'm interested by this Jack character.

Well Done! Would be a movie.. if there was a plot

I'm not really a type to like mindless violence, but this flash obviously has a lot of time and planning put into it. So kudos on your great animation with timeless violence.

And idea I'd like to see, kill people with something more then just bullets and bombs. I'd like to see some really creative kills here. What we saw is nothing we haven't seen before.

Mostly good

I can tell you really improved during the creation of this project :]
I think the menus are excellently done, I know an odd thing to say but I think they look really professional, also your timing as a 'director' was spot on, you picked really good scenes to draw.
One think I do want to mention, I think you should practise your character proportions as well as maybe looking into anatomy since you had the main bits correct, but some areas (like the chest) were a little out of proportion.
Animation was pretty smooth and well thought though. You managed to keep me entertained during what was essentially a 5 minute fight scene (didn't count) by using lots of different camera angles, so hats off to you, well done and I hope to see work from you in the future :D

sickkkk

that twaz pretty sweet,
you can tell alot of hard work went into this!
well done man, i really enjoyed that.
Cant wait for the next/

Awesome

Loved the art and motion, brilliant shoot up. Great music too.