Reviews for "Blue Custom!"

Great!

This Game is a really good game, in terms of gameplay, amongst others. I really like the background music and I think that the game is possibly the best game in this kinda category that I've played in a long time.

As mentioned by some others, the fish should really grow bigger as you eat more, since it is natural, and it would improve the game. (instead of constantly running from those bigger fish.)

Yellow pill.. well, I think the yellow pill should make the fish "evolve"into a bigger form, perhaps looking a bit different to make the game a tad more instersting.

interesting

this game deservs more than 1s and 2s it was pretty fun and i liked the idea where you could fly but there was no time telling when the wings left and it gets annoying being chased by 4-6 bigger pac-man things, if you make another i suggest maybe growing over time and/or evolving as for the yellow pill maybe just make you bigger for a certain amount of time anyways keep up the good work

"get bigger"

i think it would be fun if u started out as a tiny fish and then kept on eating other fishes to get bigger and bigger until u could start eating the bigger fishes that try to eat u and eventually there's a huge, giant fish at the very bottom of the ocean that u want to try to eat. it's a formula derivative of katamari but would work great in this case.

also, some power up to let u fly so u could eat the fishes out of water would be interesting too.

jjwallace responds:

you can fly, if you eat the wings..

great game

fun idea, great music and i love when you cath diferent powers
and those big fishes are crazy

good but can be better...

It would be good to put some shop and evolution points and put different ways of evolution like flying,big,fast etc. ,add lives so you don't have to start all over for one mistake and pause option would be great besides that great and addictive game