Reviews for "UmiChan: Maiko"

Cool

hatchetthug554: Just admit it, you loved it. And how can, UmiChan: Maiko be a fighting game? That screams hentai. I hope you get banned for that comment.

This is a great game, and it's very well done. I couldn't finish it yet, but I'm going to try :P
10/10 from me.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks! I wanted to make it challenging but let me know if it's too hard!

Pretty fun!

Not the best game, but far from the worst I've played. It'd be neat to do it from the front too. Maybe a few more actions?

I love the idea of her asking for different positions, as well as the random comments inbetween. Very cool.

One last thing, maybe something a little different then shaking the mouse so much, it killed my wrist. Hope something here helps~

Thanks for the review~
I'll figure out how to implement less mouse shaking. And more actions will be available in a future game like this. But I have some different types of flash I wanted to make before I come back to this kind.

great game

this is very original and i enjoyed it.

Thanks!

Interesting....

It was ok, but kinda repetitive. Perhaps make her as for you to rub, massage, pinch spank her breasts, thigh, ass etc. Add that to what she is begging from you. Perhaps more positions and not all from the back, so you can have different stuff to do on the levels. Like Doggy she asks for those positions and spanking, pulling hair etc but from a perhaps missionary she asks you to rub her breasts or something. Nice idea, just add more stuff to it.

Vortex00 responds:

I'll have to implement this in a future game of this type. Thanks for the review.

Decent

I've seen better sex games. This one doesn't measure up. There's no explanation as to what the skill increases do. The game also went back to the title screen as soon as I upgraded my skills.

Vortex00 responds:

I'll have to update it. I'm not sure about the going back to title thing. It's never happened.. ever.