Reviews for "SSBB Collab"

Here's my review.

Sound: After seeing everyone's quick vids, a couple of them didn't have sound effects at all. Though, the music and SFX both had high quality. Overall, the SFX was syncronized, the BGM was good, but you could of helped the other artist add some SFX.
8/10

Graphics: The graphics look amazing. The special effects are fun to watch. The FPS is pretty fast. My only problem is that Nicholas Deary pretty much messed up on the graphics. The reason is because instead of saving the pictures as bitmap, it was set to JPEG quality. JPEG is the worst quality to be seen on a picture. In this case, a Flash movie. What you could of at least done, Nicholas, is to set the JPEG quality at 100.
9/10

Presentation: What you all wanted to do is make a collab of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. What you could of done is hire more authors. The movie was short as well. You could of at least extended the secnes a lot more to increase the movie time.
8/10

Overall, you guys decided to make a short collab. I think it was too short. You did some mistakes, but not very bad ones. This movie is good not one of the best.

thanks! >_<"
i wish it would work out better... oh well.

Nice.

Well, I forgot about this collab for some time. it was pretty good. it's good to be looking back at my orginal work. The Sprite TV 3 collab will be coming out soon. Maybe in a week.

YK-Blaze responds:

add me to your buddie list!

no he is not

kirby is not beter than meta knight

exactly!

it's ok...

But kirby is the best lightwieght! Come on! :(

YK-Blaze responds:

oh don't be a fan boy :D

Megaman and Zero

It would be awesome if they put them in SSBB but then they'd of had to buy the right to use them, being from Capcom and not Nintendo...stupid companies dsont know how to share for the good of gamers >-<

you are totally right!