Reviews for "This Game is a Joke"

funny

funny

TheMillz responds:

Thanks dude. The music was actually produced by a girl and her group who went to my school ( she's a senior, so this was her last year ). Their called " Cristina Peck & friends" if you wanna check them out sometime.

sweeet

i wish i could do actionscripting like that!!! i tried making a game a few times!

TheMillz responds:

No worries man, I learned everything I used in this game from a tutorial on this site. It's called " The platform tutorial " I believe, so check it out, it may help you too. Thanks for playing and enjoying :)

pretty good game

easy and fun

Interesting.

Surprisingly enough, it has the makings of a good platformer. The running animation, at least, is very smooth.

I recommend having signs pop up as you run by them, instead of having to move your mouse over them, and instead of clicking enemies, just press Spacebar to kill the nearest one. And stuff like that that removes the need for a mouse. Just because I'm lazy :D.

TheMillz responds:

I hear ya man, I wanted to do a couple of things, but I'm no coder. I have teamed up with great coders in the past, so check out my other work for the REAL games when you get a chance :)

It sure is a joke...

A totally fun one that gave me a good fap.

TheMillz responds:

Bitchn' man, that's all it was ever ment to be for anyone. Thanks for the high rate bro :D