Reviews for "On The Moon (episode 14)"

Wow.

I know everyone else is saying this but the bunny refrence is nice. XDD
Wheres the bears skin? (It did fly upwards..)

lol

i like prawny guy and did any one else see the floting bunny from a walk in the woods that was kwel

Funny

Insanity Prawn Boy is the best! You should make some more of the series

ON THE MOON RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON THE MOON IS THE BEST SERIES EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE BECAUSE
1. CATCHEY FRASES AND BRILLIANT VOICES
2. BRILLIANT ANIMATION
AND FINALLY GREAT CHARCTER IDEAS .

Still Laughing! ..&Your Prawn, my new best Friend?

Okay, I may be exposing my(silly)self by saying that your lovely perverted Prawn (my new best friend) appears to be my mirror-image when I'm amongst friends- the friends who appreciate this type of humor... Love my new best friend! And I have you to thank. Ready for more of your genious God-given talent.
I'm a self-taught freelance multi-faceted artist who has been drawing(+) and making series cartoons since about age 4. Works like these are pushing me to return to some of the things in the Art World that I do best. I am now setting a new sweet goal for myself, with many thanks to all the talented people out there -to learn how to create games & movies. Writing, too, is a great passion of mine, which will fit in nicely. I DO want to thank the people who believe in me and are now pushing me to return to the world of Creating -returning from years of serious, complicated health problems. So once again, when I find great talent such as yourself/yourselves, I MUST give you the praise you deserve, and thank you for giving me such enjoyment in a world that has, for too long, been too dark. But Not Any More!