Reviews for "On The Moon (episode 14)"

Funny

But I just loved that frozen bunny on the background, clearly a little cross over with that flash with the bunny and the bear...
This also reminds me of that one time you had the Tardis flying on the back... XD

DUCK WILLYS! XD

i lovee on the moon nn! coz the shrip retared :} loool in a good way :) keep it up! ;D

Brilliant.

I do say, I love your animations. I saw one of your previous characters from a walk in the woods in space. That made me laugh, I really have nothing bad to say about your creations.

Nice Conclusion

This is certainly a nice conclusion to the previous episode. Again it was serious yet funny and had a happy ending. I must say the giant-flaming Toast King was awesome. The ending to this with Insanity Prawn Boy was hilarious! Again I would love to see more episodes like these in the future.

|| Good Points ||
*Hilarious and Serious

|| Bad Points ||
(none)

Loved it yet again.

First of all i like the new resolution of the video with it being more widescreen,as for the episode itself it was nice to see the ghost pirate again and his trigger happy insanity,as for the Toast King he was absolutely crazy & evil in this episode which was quite a twist then the end was just hilarous,excellent job yet again you two. =D