Reviews for "Madness Short 2 - M136"

Not good..

That Jew thing wasn't funny, and you had to press continue alot. But since you made this just above an hour.... i giv ya a 4

Murad136 responds:

Hehe, it was not ment to be funny! Hahaha, but thanks for giving me an idea, for my next one I'll put some funny text into it, I had ot even thought about the funny factor!

Your Flash

Pros-Music,Violence,blood.

Cons-slow,the music stop for you to press a one option scene.

Not bad just speed up the Frames FPS

Murad136 responds:

Slow, ok, I'll work on it! Thanks alot man!

Kinda short.

not bad, i just wish it all just went together rather then me having to press "continue"
The last part could use some more choices as well.

Murad136 responds:

Yeah, the next one will not have continues, the text will just appear for longer bit it will only stop when you get choices, I'm planning for 3 or 2 choices for every stop! Thanks for the 7!

i hate you

you tooke time i will never get back.

Murad136 responds:

Hahahaha, a dead funny review. Could have given me some advice though?

was ok

didnt like it how the music stopped when there wa a continue button
and it asked 'How dod you wana kill em' but only gave 1 option... seemd abit pointless like.

good animation anyway

Murad136 responds:

I had 2 options, "Gun" and "Knife", but the gun completely ****** up on me so I gave up, yeah, I don't like that either, that's why next time I'll make it an Event instead of Stream. Thanks!