Reviews for "IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1"

Watched the other stuff.

These are exciting, man. Yeah, exciting. Gotta love this stuff. The fights are awesome. I wish scarecrow fought back though, should be a cool battle between him and that shrike guy. Is shrike a bird? I'm not sure what he is in that cartoon but in real life t think there's a shrike bird. I really liked spoiler's design before he turned into that black generic evil thing that is also cool but not as cool as the yellow. And the way you draw fluids, man, gotta love that style. I mean i've been trying for ages to draw fluids but they turn into pudding in the end. I assumed a lot of frames would be the secret but it still wouldn't come out as i want it to be. Like the fluids you make, man those are the stuff i wanna make. Do you use scripts in them fluids? Fluids. Fluids. A cool word, no? I remember that cool song in the portal called something that goes like "A free form of female fluids" or is it "the free form"? I forgot, dude. The point is that title was so cool. This stuff is inspiring dude, im thinking if i'm gonna make something like this there would be a character called Pterosaurion. He's an angel with pterosaur wings. Maybe next time i'll do that. Well, thanks man, have a good time.

Keep it up

I don't have much to say about this. I enjoyed it immensely. Keep up the good work ( and by 'keep up the good work' I mean you better be making another one >=| ).

Ok.

The animation is pretty good.
But from what I have seen so far.....its just so.....typical.
It just has the typical anime feel, which really sucks. The whole omg, he must be dead! Oh wait! He just became 654651X stronger!

I don't know....I cant give you a bad score because it really isnt bad.

Just to me it doesn't feel that original.

Zeurel responds:

oh aye, it's hard to break the mould atm, especailyl when you're on a tight deadline. But story is one of hte areas i hope to improve on.

cheers for the review!

I can honestly say

one of the most legendary things i have seen. Loved the WoW ice lance joke haha. I really want to see another you really have some serious talent!

I loved it.

The animation was superb and the audio was pretty nice. I supposing that if you continue it, there will be a flashback of some sort because so far the story lacks a lot. This really only took you 4 weeks?

Something about the voice acting really bugged me, just some of the voices actually. Im not sure why, the quality was nice, they just didn't sound right.

Zeurel responds:

Aye, voice actors are quite hard to come by on deviantart (where i normally float about). I'll be havign a good look at some others for later projects.

Cheers for the review!