For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Apples and Oranges"

Huh?

It was weirdly entertaining and kenyabear u suck a lot u shouldnt have said that u r an @$$hole hope u get similar reviews on ur flashes oh wait u dont make any if u cant do better than shut up and to the author it was weired but good so a 7

cool

it was funny to me reminds me of a sprite commercal lol

how bout them apples?

haha that was really good dude. made me laugh, reminded of that one time i thought MY girlfriend was an apple. yeah the animation kind of differed, like the close ups were really good but further shots were a little choppy, but all in all i liked it a lot keep up the good work.

P.S. the haters need to take it easy

hmm...

Its called subliminal messaging folks. Good concept, i loved the sound. Wasnt supposed to be funny i think... though the oranges cracked me up rofl. Good job.

suckieee could of beeen alot better

that relle sucked
stop maiking exuses
and i didnt get anything
why did he want an apple?
is he like an alien?
why was the guy on the tv speaking jibberish?
make no sense