For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Apples and Oranges"

Crepy and awesome ^_^

I really liked this, it was well drawn and the voice acting was great. concept was dark and disturbing, but also really great. you are on to something here. keep up the great work ^_^

Well...

The animation style was really great. but It felt really dark and creepy in a bad way...

hmmm...

i liked the animation style and the storyline was very...uh...creepy? but i think that is why i liked it. keep up the creepiness!

great work

Dear Shawvez420,

I see you havent uploaded any flash films and also have no clue how to judge flash films. giving a person a 0 is like saying they didnt make anything at all. ofcourse, you can give 0s all you want, but just think a little bit. just a little bit.

groovemastercox, great work. seriously a beautiful animation. i think it was a great reflection of david firth, and you pulled it off better than i could have. as for sound, it could have been mixed better. i heard a lot of clicks because of sound not fading in slightly. try some fading or even make a master sound for the entire movie using a sound program like garage band or audacity. then you can build yur movie sound entirely and perfect it, then stream it in the flash. thats what i do....sometimes. some movies im just lazy

overall good work. =)

excuse me?

just cause something is weird does not make it cool or fun, or funny or smart or likeable... im sorry - try harder next time - BLAH!

Groovemastercox responds: