For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Apples and Oranges"

loved it

it was a great short and everything i didnt expect. i commend you on your fantastic work. everything flowed fine for me, and the oranges gave him that psychotic breakdown i did expect after a few moments into the show.

creepy

but thats how it was supposed to be. everything served it's purpose, ranging from design to sound. good job!

Very creepy

I liked how you implied the violence and kept dialogue to a minimum. I also liked the garbled speaking of the news anchor because it shows what Bob's hearing and the character designs for Bob and his wife fit perfectly. Good sound effects too and nice colors - kinda muted and dreary. The only thing is, sometimes Bob's design would change - like when he's in bed, he looks like an average-sized male, but when he's in front of the fridge, you can see fat rolls and a noticeable paunch. Other than that, this flash was creepy as hell.

qastastic

just amazing. the animation style fit, the music fit, the sound made at each flashing screenshot fit. i don'tthink you could have done anything better! keep it up. i believe i speak for all of us when i say we want to see more like this.

Enjoyable

It was really well made. I noticed a sinister look to the style right off the bat, and it was a bit creepy without anything really happening. It just had like, disturbing undertones for such a simple occurrence. I really commend you for this, well done.