Reviews for "Apples and Oranges"

wtf wow

that guy n the show is sick did he ate that women like wow that gross good work on thew show

I'd like to see more!

I really enjoyed the creepiness of this flash! I still get spooked when his face changes. The ambient music, the surrealist atmosphere/characters, and Bob's voice made is all very creepy. I look for this kind of stuff in a "horror" movie.

However, I felt the creepiness lower when he stabbed the orange, but the twist at the end was great until the final drawing, for a creepier drawing of Bob would have been more climatic, because looking at the detail of the television set, I was hoping for a scarier face.

I haven't seen your work before, but I really enjoyed this one! And bonus points for creating your own music! 5/5

wow!

Love your style of animation. I did notice the problems with the audio at the begining, had to turn the volume all the way up, but in all honesty it just added to the creepyness. Great job on the noises, specially liked that the noise increased as he reached the height of his insanity.

Woah

That was really cool. I always like seeing and reading things about insane people, so this really struck a chord with me. Everything was brilliance, and the sounds were great. It really shows, how much work you put into this. Rock on, El Duderino.

Enjoyed a lot

Very very good. Created a very nice atmosphere with the use of sketchy sounds and flickering lighting. Voices were handled well and the camera angles were very nicely thought out (Fridge with belly-button =P).

Your constructive criticism is:
Picky, but I would have liked to have seen more violence. Even after seeing the everyone rating I was still crossing my fingers we would see the man eat his partner...

I'm not a gore maniac but you created the buildup to a nice, gory finale well. I have to congratulate you on keeping the eery feel whilst maintaining and Everyone rating, but I still think the video was dying for a shocking ending.