For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Apples and Oranges"

"I'm Terrified of Oranges"

I don't know about anyone else, but that flash just scared the crap outta me.
Awesome!!!!

pretty nice

Nice style nice atmospere and nice animation. Overall a very nice piece of work. Im pretty glad I watched this.

There were a couple areas that couldve been a little better, particularly the voices were a bit on the bland side so when the oranges were being portrayed as joyful...it came off a bit strange. Maybe it was intentional but it ruined some of the flow for me. There was some segments that needed polish too, like the part where hes standing with his arms in the air and holding his head.

Those things are pretty minor though since the most important things you nailed for the most part. So good on ya boy!

Awesome!!

Really strange though....
Keep it up!

haha !

ha ha i've really like it, it's look of david flirt's style ,that why i really like it but there something funny on it well really cool keep working ! like your style !! (sorry if in there have alot of mystakes)

NOW THATS FLASH!

Amazing, I hope you will do more frame by frame work and you are an amazing voice actor.

The end left me in a bit of a shock which is just what I wanted! I love it! You have to make more!

A well deserved Daily 3rd!