Reviews for "Madness combat test 1"

not bad for test movie))

but next time try to do make it longer and faster

Animator1123 responds:

Just wait for my movie with MY characters haha
it will be pretty long, not to long but pretty long

It's OK

But the characters are too slow and the movie is too short but I see this is a test movie anyway, Keep practicing you will get better if you put more effort in it.

I will :]

Nice

Good, but choppy. Hope to see more!!

Also my first ever madness animation was all on 1 layer, it sucked so bad.. or was it 2 layers... I think one for the b/g and another for all the people....

haha
thanks i left out alot of details like when he shoots to move his body and such. This was just a test i will have alot better ones

Good Job!

Great! I have seen those sprites too. Just speed up the fps by double clicking the spot where your fps is. Its on the timeline next to those blue squares(onion skin icons). Make more!

Thanks for the 8 :D
and im planning on making a big one with ALOT more added to it, this was a test and kind of slacked off a little the next one will take me about a week... maybe more or less... Keep watching and the high scores haha

Very good

For a first timer. You seem to have the basic movements down, just speed up the fps. If you need any thing, like sprites, sound effects, anything else, message me because I have a big ass sprite and sound sheet, good luck on future animations.

Animator1123 responds:

Thanks man ill message you ill take all the help i can get!
haha
And im planing on making a pretty good series with new characters so keep watching ill keep in touch :]