Reviews for "Clocknam Tales"

Uh...

It was a pretty good film.

good

frankly that would have been better with actual voice actors and characters that weren't just locks and clocks, but i salute your ability to make something this epic with such plain characters. Another small complaint would be that the movie had a lot of things that were out of place. When those planes flew off, i figured there would be paratroopers jumping out of them, or at least they would be dropping bombs because the song in the background was "Raining men", but because none of that happened the song just seemed out of place and completely unneeded, just as some other elements.

Rho-VIII responds:

They're fighter jets, why would they drop men out of them? Those were the planes doing all those airstrikes throughout the movie. I thought that was evident enough.

ok...

Now, athough I'm a clock, I thought that was quite good.

Damn clocks!!!!

Good job on this! The only thing I didn't enjoy was the voices, especially in the beginning. It was mindless words mushed into a sentence in a monotone voice. Work on voices! 8/10 4/5

Very Nice

The artwork and animation were both very well done, but it's not a perfect score just because of the voicework. It was hard to understand and got annoying after a while. Other than that, awesome job.