Reviews for "Clocknam Tales"

Beautiful

The first thing i noticed was that the graphics was stunningly awesome, and the characters were funny and well animated as well. The story and length was pretty good. the "ONLY" thing that turned me off was the intro song with raining men.
but hell gotta love the dr pepper soldier!

10/10 Keep it up Soldier!

Rofl

This was really good and thanks for the small file size. How did you get that good of a score with a Clock Cartoon though? Good cartoon though

Wow......

That was awsome. Finally something that I like out of the lock legion. Had that "Full Metal Jacket" and "Saving Private Ryan" with a splash of "Iron Eagle" feel. Could have prolly done better with the choice of music for the jet fighter scene, but good choice for the outro music. Over all, good movie.

gay much ?

WOW NICE ANIMATING, but what was up with the gay songs ?!?

cool

that was awesome i liked the fight parts make more.