Reviews for "Eternal Love[Original Mix"

listen to it all day every day~

Hey! Steven Stripling, this is a masterpiece. I fell in love with it from 0:01 seconds. I give you props, man :D This is one of the best I've heard--- no its THE best I've heard. I listen to it literally every day. At school when I get the time, and at home. It puts my mind into peace (and then there's that one part in the song where it gets all excited haha). Eternal Love is by far one of my favorite songs. I hope to hear more from you! This was great and I hope you'll create another masterpiece such as this. And good luck; you have potential to become something great with music in your hands :)

-Thalia

stephenstripling responds:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

Nice

Love the music. Listen to it over and over again. Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

I read the comments

expecting a shit storm about your commentary bit but there was only one. I was proud.
This song is great though. Totally awesome. I loved listening to it again and again.
The best part IMO is the Synth at around 2:20. It sounds perfect.

stephenstripling responds:

Thanks, glad you like it!

Perfect!

Fantastic work! I loved it!
And honestly...I read your comments and it moved me to tears along with the song.
Your awesome :) *thumbs up*

stephenstripling responds:

Thanks, it means a lot :)

beautiful

(: so calm and soothing then its all UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE TUTUTUTUTTUT!! i really wanna make songs like these but i cant find any good software.
I admire you, Mister :3

stephenstripling responds:

Well thank you very much! There's plenty of good programs out there, but most of the better ones cost money. Thanks again!