Reviews for "Eternal Love[Original Mix"

Very mellow

Really good! You did a good job! This reminds me of a game called riddle transfer.
And the title fits in with the music.

Thanks!

Flawless!

When I clicked on this song, my first thought was, "This isn't my style at all." But I kept listening, and realised that it sounded incredibly beautiful, and I'd be giving it a 5 because I could see the talent in the song.

And then I heard the drop.

This is probably the best track I have ever heard on the site. It perfectly combines the peaceful melody with upbeat electronic music (a personal favourite of mine). It's not the only track to do so, but it is among few, and it is by far the best of them. Bravo! I hope to hear more from you!

stephenstripling responds:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

Incredible!

The intro captivated me and it was lights out afterwards.
Awesome job!

Thanks!

Superb!

This is really good! Fantastic actually. The quality of things here on the audio portal are becoming extraordinary thanks to fantastic artists such as you. I could find hundreds of uses for this soundtrack. I look forward to listening to future and other works of yours.

stephenstripling responds:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! The audio portal is also better because of quality reviews and reviewers, like you! Thanks!

Insanely awesome!

Damn, this was awesome! I'm new here at New Ground and to know that there is such good talent in here makes me want to spend more time in the Audio Portal from now on.
Keep it up, sir!

stephenstripling responds:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!