Reviews for "Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun"

That bitch is everywhere!

First of all, I am german. And so, maybe my english description is not the best ... like other members do write here. Because it doesn't is my native language, okay !?

And here we have she again, the nameless beautiful lady from "First Date Sex" and "the Plumper". No, wait, she has always names.

In "the Plumper" she is naturally Mrs. Stylez aka Melissa and in "First Date Sex" her name is - SURPRISE - also Melissa. ^^

Maybe ... because there exist - btw, - clear to watch - an strongly connection between these games ? ^^

Doesn't matter, here the woman is so hot, but a young girl (her role in the game), nevertheless she makes all our dreams true, and everybody would wish he is the lucky threesome guy in these story.

The Artwork is great and the sex scenes amazing (also the audio, music, females voice, moans and so on).

The same for her girlfriend - her name is Sandy ( maybe, she was also already in other games to see ... or any soon day, that comes as next, I guess, nobody would be then really SURPRISED !? ^^ ).

But, fine game, and sex with two girls (woman) is always a sweet fatasy, right.

Good work ! Wonderful thing, but, sorry, it deserve only 3 from 5 stars in total.

SHIT ! the girls make me cum

The fucking beginning. I can't..

"HOLLY TITS!!!"

Well made... VadimGoD more of these highly appreciable.