Reviews for "The Orange Box Collab"

Entertaining

A joy to watch but too many sound errors. Visiting other reviews, they all seem to have the same problem. Perhaps more time in refinement and this would not have been overlooked.
Nonetheless a very comic and fresh collab for the ever popular The Orange Box. There were some outstanding parts in there that were of quality and great comic relief. Perhaps one of the finest The Orange Box based collabs on Newgrounds.

assasinrabbit responds:

I know alot of people have been complaining of the sound problem. We have been in the process of fixing the sound for a little over a month. The problem just doesn't seem to wawnt to go away. There are some sound errors that can be easily fixed, and they will be done really soon.

Thanks for the review.

it was funny the funny one was the pyro death that was kinda good animation

Well...

Some were good, some were bad, and the background music just ruined it. Still, it's the Orange Box. 7 stars.

pretty good

but my only beef with it is the audio. You should probably pull out the intrusive background music and fix (or do) some of the voice-overs.

it was ok

the best parts were near the end
i would like another collab on this subject though seeing that this is the only collab on these awesome games.