Reviews for "The Orange Box Collab"

The flashes were okay but.....

The backround music took away from the potential the collab could have had, the very least you could do is put a mute button for it. For the most part the flashes were funny but some of the portal ones were just dull. My favorites were the Engineer with the Spys and why Gordon cant talk.

it was funny the funny one was the pyro death that was kinda good animation

.... Good.

Lots of sound errors and the background music ruined about 1/3 of the clips. But it was entertaining enough to watch all the way through, and I liked some of the jokes. Not to mention it entertained me for a while with its long length. Good job.

Not bad :3

Lost points for the bad sound editing in some of the flashes, and some of the jokes were either overused or not funny. But overall, I really enjoyed this. :3

.... Why is it Omahdon keeps randomly showing up in flashes I watch? CURSE YOU EDWYN AND BEING SO.. UM... SO YOU. XD Damn your talent....

Good

The collab was good but had its fair share of hits and misses, of course though you get this with every collab. My only real complaint would be the sound quality, with the music playing in the background it was sometimes hard to hear what the characters were saying. Sometimes their mouths would move and nothing would come out. But still it was a good collab and I enjoyed it.