Reviews for "The Orange Box Collab"

Great jobs guys.

Your collab was quite amusing, The POrtal Jokes had me laughing, I've never played team fortress but it made me smile, in the end, not enough Gordon Freeman, anyway I enjoyed it, hope to see more.

The Orange Box Collab

Wow, you guys actually.......put effort into this.
nice job

Entertaining

A joy to watch but too many sound errors. Visiting other reviews, they all seem to have the same problem. Perhaps more time in refinement and this would not have been overlooked.
Nonetheless a very comic and fresh collab for the ever popular The Orange Box. There were some outstanding parts in there that were of quality and great comic relief. Perhaps one of the finest The Orange Box based collabs on Newgrounds.

assasinrabbit responds:

I know alot of people have been complaining of the sound problem. We have been in the process of fixing the sound for a little over a month. The problem just doesn't seem to wawnt to go away. There are some sound errors that can be easily fixed, and they will be done really soon.

Thanks for the review.

Pretty Good Collab

This was a fairly good collab. The Orange Box is a cool idea for a collab. I probably wouldn't have used that music in the background though; it got kind of distracting during some of the skits. The graphics were good in a lot of the skits, particularly Flashbound's Pyro drawing, which I thought was fantastic. Overall, a pretty good collab.

8/10
~ Z

unknown person

who was that at the end of the flash...ive played half-life and portal and all and i dont know who it was