Reviews for "KKS - Cyan's Theme [FFVI]"

wow this brings bac the mem's

and i think that you did a excellent job redoin' it, congrats to u and ur spot on best of the week, and i wish you many more to come... peace!!!

Once you go FF, you never go back. Hahaha

Nice Selection...

I haven't really played FFVI to actually hear this song but it's just sitting there waiting for me to play it but I haven't. I'll eventually get around to it.

Anyways, this is a great job that you've done with this song. To me Uematsu is just the master of feeling and emotion through music LOL. His works are just so beautiful including this one that you have put your own epic awesomeness to.

KKSlider60 responds:

I don't want to spoil you anything, but know that it's indeed a tragic theme. Mr. Uematsu made lots of epic themes, especially from the Nintendo era. FFVI is probably the only FF I've played to have the best in-depth character insight and design. When I heard this I just thought "I. Must. Remix. This." XD Oh, be sure to hear Edgar and Sabin's Theme too. Totally kick ass.
Thanks again,
KKS

Check out my daily flute

- Songs from FF & Zelda are my isnpiration, yoshida brothers & black mages. Hope you take a listen Man.

KKSlider60 responds:

Thanks man, and yeah, they're my inspiration too ;)