Reviews for "Skydiver Mach II"

This game is fucking AWESOME!

My god this game is awesome.

I love the music and the stuff the guy says. It gets pretty hard and is really fun.

Homing Pidgeons of DOOM!

This game is simply awesome (Even with homing pidgeons!). It has a nice atmosphere to it and the music, graphics and sound just mech perfectly.
It was a really good game and I enjoyed it.

(EVEN WITH THE PIDGEONS OF DOOM

simple, but fun

very fun game to play. i love watching limbs fly when the birds and various obsticals hit you. and i've currently got the 9th highest score!

Really fun.

When I first hit play and the dude was falling I was like. "Okay, that's a tad boring." It was when I got hit and the music kicked in and I started plummeting down to earth. THAT is when I thought. "Kickass Game."

You deserve this ten.