For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Elite Forces:Pakistan"

VERY WELL DONE

Just a few things tro work on. The AI is nearly non-existent which is okay because the way the ememy are positioned it still gets a little tricky but they never change thier aim leaving it easy for you to just get out of thier line of fire. I like the Stealth Dudes but you still let us know where they are by showing thier shadow.

I like that when you Hide no one can shoot you but that is what made it easy for me to kill everyone. Just jump up and keep pushing up and you are good, know what I mean.

Otherwise this was a VERY fun and entertaining game.

Good Job.

C0ldSt33l

Whoa.

Seriously. Blew me away was not expecting it to be nearly as good as it turned out to be. It is a solid fucking game with awesome RP elements. Good game. Seriously. I highly recommend this to anyone.

Super Cool 10/10

Best Looking game around the grahics are great and really well made.

top marks 10/10 5/5