Reviews for "Shamoozal: GFGames #3"

OMG

How come that i'd never seen your job before, all your animations are great, jajaa, now I've seen every single one of your animation,, you have a new fan now, i can't wait for the next one

Awesome

Man, I can't get enough of your animation skills man. I love the voice acting too. Though the whole plot was kind of.... weird.

LMAO!

Random hobo jibber jabber is always fun to watch! 5/5

Hmm...

You've given me a wonderful idea. ANd seeing as Professor Leaton sucks ass... I'm gonna try it.

BET I CAN GET FARTHER THAN YOU!

hahahah!

Ahh yes, how i've asked myself so many times as to why they open new copies....I remember it wasn't like that before. Makes you wonder.