Reviews for "Shamoozal: GFGames #3"

Good animation...

But the plotline seemed godawfully familiar to that of one of the Foamy rants, the one about GameStop and video games and whatnot. You basically got across the same message, so, I don't know if you've ever seen that, but can't give ya much on originality.

Uh oh!

That was great, short and sweet hmm I wonder were your inspiration came from... hope it wasn't too real! I HATE it when stores have new stuff already open, grr!

Looks good.

Great animation... I just didn't find it funny...

Wasnt worth the wait..

Sorry guys but this wasnt worth the wait in the end it was really dumb.. I mean you guys have some funny stuff but a old joke like this in a cartoon like this.. Did this take you like a whole 5 hours to amek because i seen people do it quicker? 3 months.. Bahh... I think you guys really did bad at this.. Come on yuo guys can do better.. I watched it and didnt even get it.. I didnt veen laugh thats how bad it was.. come on.. Can u make me laugh.. i laughed at your others maybe your stuff is just geting old?

Shamoozal responds:

That's fine that you didn't enjoy this episode, I don't mind. But don't you dare question our level of commitment. To say we could have cranked this short out in 5 hours proves to me that you know absolutely zilch about the animation process. Countless hours, and multiple weekends were spent trying to finish this thing. That's on top of redesigning one main character and two minor characters. When we record our audio, we don't just set up a little mic on our PC and act like assholes. We go record in a studio environment. Before we even animate this stuff, it actually gets story boarded and then we do an animatic. Just because you didn't laugh doesn't mean that there wasn't time and effort put into this. And it took 3 months because well, we're busy adults, with real jobs, real lives, and real everyday situations.

Also, to everyone else... I have worked in retail for 8 years of my life during high school and college. I have, myself, told people of "the last copy" in a work environment. I understand why a last copy exists, no need to insult my intelligence when it comes to that.

Wow